Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Stress Is Getting The Best Of Me

I have to get all this off my chest. I am so stressed I feel like I'm walking around in a daze, because I can't deal with all this stress!

Where do I start?

First, moving is a stressful thing to begin with. Selling the old house, getting a new one while living with your parents, who by the way don't do well with children....

Second, I think this house might cursed. I swear to you that anything that can go wrong, has. Anything that should work, doesn't. And you know the inspectors that we paid hundreds for, aren't responsible....

Third, hail storms are not fun. We had to get a new roof, and the roofers that we so painstakingly chose have decided to completely screw us. They have not finished the job, and are now billing us for the substandard work, and additional projects that have not been completed. Oh, and did I mention they are threatening to sue and have put a lien on the house?

Forth, I wish Jacob didn't need surgery. My son was born with a minor birth defect. He now has to have surgery to give him functionality of his right hand. I'm terrified of the anesthesia. I wish we didn't have to do this.

Fifth, why does Megan have to be so difficult? I have a child that is bound and determined to run the show. She has the idea that she's the adult, and her father and I are just idiots. Of course I feel like this is my fault-where did I go wrong?

Sixth, I miss my dog. I hate that Norman had pain before I had to put him down. Maybe I should have helped him sooner. I miss his presence.

Seventh, why am I seen as the one who can be difficult? Megan's school has sent home a permission slip for a field trip, great sounds like fun, right? Wrong! They will only allow her to go if I sign away all liability protecting the district, teachers, employees, or other persons involved in the trip. What's to protect Megan?

Eighth, there's a report of people who are casing our neighborhood and breaking into homes. Need I say more on this topic?

I think I'm going to hide under the covers.....

No comments: