Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank You Ohio, and Hello Ina!

Remember my post about the guy on death row in Ohio who thought that he deserved to appeal because he was too fat? Well, they executed him. You have to read the whole story about him, but I just wanted to say, "Thank You Ohio". Now there's one less rapist and murderer that the taxpayers are having to foot the bill for.

I got an e-mail this morning from Ina Garten. I realize it was one of those mass e-mails, but still, it was from Ina. You know Ina, the Barefoot Contessa, LOVE her. She has just come out with a new cookbook, I ordered a signed copy-don't tell Chandler.....he might actually think that was a frivolous purchase, what does he know.....

So, I'm back to water aerobics. I have started at Lifetime Fitness. It's a very nice facility, the teachers are great, and I'm having a lot of fun. That was the final piece of the puzzle to getting my life back on track. The final piece, but what a big piece it was.

One of my friends, Leigh is having a baby soon. I know she reads this blog from time to time, so I can't tell you what I got her, but buying all those baby things can be quite dangerous....I'm not sure, but I think they make my clock tick, you know what I mean? To this day I can't go in Babies R Us, I'm certain they pump some kind of smell in that place that makes me get baby fever again. Don't worry though, I remain strong, that and my husband's been "fixed".....

I'm off to read my little one a bedtime story, have a good day......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOHH GOODIES!!! Babies R' Us gives you baby fever??? It's total birth control for me! Being in there makes me really think about getting a refund on this! :) Scott said it was too late to put it back on the shelf!