Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Uh, Hello...We Would Like A Refund.....

You have got to be freakin kidding me! AIG execs took a week long retreat to a very expensive spa in CA just days after the bail out and used $440,000.00 of our money to do it. We have people losing their homes, and they thought it would be a good idea to play golf, and go to the spa.....This is just jaw dropping. I think at the very least they need to be fired. I wish they could have criminal charges pressed against them, I feel like that's stealing money. It's kind of like the person who's on the PTA board at the local school taking out of the kid's fund. I know the economy is worrying everyone, but the silver lining here is that it will help us learn how to be more thrifty and simplify our lives. After all the most important thing in life is people, not things...

No comments: